The Blekerij 60 has a direct view at the Maas River, which enormously increases the living standard. There is a locked shed for the bikes, a small parking and a garden. Besides the calm and relaxing atmosphere, one is in the city within several minutes. All rooms or apartments are fully furnished and have access to the Internet. Additionally, a supermarket and a bus stop is less than 500 m away from the house.
There is an additional fee per person of € 75.- per month for water, heating, electricity and Internet access.
Furthermore, a parking space is available and may be part of the renting contract subject to availability. Costs per parking space are € 25.- per month
The Blekerij 60 has four floors
- the ground floor is one 80m² apartment and permanently rented
- the first floor is another 80m² apartment with three rooms rented as 2 units:
- The first room (1A) has a water front view and about 28m² (4 windows).
- The second and the third room (1B) are rented together. They have about 30m² and a side waterfront view as well as garden views (5 windows).
- The common areas in this apartment include kitchen, bathroom (shower + bathtub), separate toilet, a washing machine and a dryer.
- the second floor is divided to two 40m² apartments:
- Apartment (2A) has a waterfront view, 5 windows, kitchen, separate living room, separate bedroom, bathroom with shower and toilet
- Apartment (2B) is in the back with a side view at the Maas and garden views (5 windows), with a separate living room, bathroom with a shower and toilet, kitchen and separate bedroom
- and the third floor (3) is a 50m² studio apartment
- Studio with kitchen area and a fabulous view on the Maas, walk-through closet, bathroom with shower and a separate toilet.